Saturday, December 10, 2005

Testing Testing 1 2 3 Testing Testing 1 2 3


Merry Christmas! GoldWreath

This is just an experiment to see if Blogger will allow a Marquee. AOL used to, until they learned we discovered how to do it, then they took the ability away. Some people think they're too distracting.....so I'm not even sure I'll incorporate Marquees into my journal.....I'm just experimenting (I should be decorating the trees in my formal living room and my den instead of playing around here in J-Land)!

5 comments:

jennifer said...

You have a marquee! Proves we're not in J-Land anymore. And I, for one, am SO happy about that.

Astaryth said...

Hmmmmph! Blogger will let you do almost anything you can think of and manage in HTML/CSS.... I like that! Gives me reason to play and see WHAT I can do.. Bwahahahaha!

Yep, lots of people consider the marquee to be distracting, but as long as you don't start using Blinking text I can deal ;)

Nelle said...

I don't know how you managed to do that but it is beautiful! You just have that special something when it comes to decorating. :) Merry Christmas o talented one.

V said...

Wow, Viv!
That`s really neat!
Hugs,
V

Christina K Brown said...

LOL....they take away but they add too. Pun fully intended!

Welcome to the dark side Vivi remember it is all about the people, not the address.